460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had quite a day yesterday. I got laid off about a month and a half ago or so cause my mine had a "major ground movement"
At first i was kind of bummed. Theres been A LOT of mine closures here recently and forestry has sucked for a while (2 main industries) so i had givin up all hope. I started workin on my house..full gut and start over, which was going very well, luckily the gf and i had some money saved, but i knew i couldn't not work for too long. My cousin is an Electrical Contractor and had a job for me to run for him in July, which I said Yesterday morning i'd definitly be coming. Then the Phone rings, A mining company is de watering an old goldmine shaft and needs Electricians, i met with him but it didnt look good as they wanted guys with Shaft and hoist experience..i have no shaft/hoist experience. He called me mid afternoon to say show up on Monday....i was like....uhhh ok. Then about 10 minutes later the manager of my old mine, which is under care and maintenance, called they want me to come back there cause they have no one to do electrical/pump maintenence.. Now i just dont know what to do.....But I must say its a predicament that i'm happy to be in. (although i was enjoying the time off)
I guess its kinda true.. jobs find you when your not really looking.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
God is truly Blessing you in a positive way :cool:;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts