460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife is trying her best to get involved with me and my son putting the mustang together. I installed my new shifter today and she didn't like the way it looked in the middle. She said "it looks like the guts are hanging out of it"

So she went into her sewing room and whipped up a cover for the shifter!

Damn I love that girl, she never complains about all the money that is spent on the car, she brings drinks out to me and my son. Some nights she even brings dinner out to the garage. Between God, Ford, America and my wife of 15 years...Life is good!

O' yeah ...she's fighting breast cancer!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice..

Nice work. It's good to have a wife that cooperates instead of bitching all the time. My car wouldn't be finished if it wasn't for mine.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Yeah and my Wife wants me to sell off everything just to clear out the extra parts, says I don't need all that JUNK :roll: oh and sell my extra car put a low price and get rid of it :shock:

Randy

·
Registered
816 Posts
Your wife did some nice work. It's good to see a family work together. I also have great relationship with my wife, who is very supportive. Her battle with cancer will be much easier with a good husband 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
D,

You're a LUCKY man! It's taken my wife 5+ years to come around and finally realize that I will NEVER outgrow Racing and cars. She's finally showing some interest and actually going racing with me :mrgreen:

Back a few years ago the wife got me a shirt for Chirsmtas, all it says is "Still Plays With Cars" :lol:

Keep up the good work! Take care of that woman!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Awsome man, I know it must feel good being able to work with your son on a project. I got my dog, but he hasn't quite learned how to crank the truck yet. He just wants to sit there for some reason!

The wife helps where the dog can't but she is learning!

Oh, and I know the cool feeling of when the wife surprises you like that. My wife was talking to someone the other day and spouted out a whole bunch of technical talk on a engine and I was floored! She said she couldn't help but learn after hearing me talk all the time!

·
Registered
842 Posts
D PM me your wife's name. I will get her on the pray list of at least one church maybe more.

I've yet to find a girlfriend much less a wife.

Bring GOD your cares :!:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the kind words guys. I found out in the winter of 1990 that she was a keeper. For X-Mas that year she bought me a H-pipe and flow masters 3 chamber mufflers for my 5.0 and my very first tool box...

That Jan 20 my birthday, she comes home with a new set of edelbrock rpm aluminum heads with the 1.94 valves. I was sitting on the couch reading about these heads in super ford magazine when she asked me to come outside. She told me she had a flat tire...

As for my 10 year old son, they say you shouldn't push them too hard. Well I'm here to tell ya boys, I've pushed this kid to the brink of BBF hysteria and he just sucks it up goes to school and just unleashes his knowledge onto his teachers and classmates. I have him studying NOS as I write...For a bunch of guys I have never even meet you guys feel like brothers too me. :D

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
D's557BBF said

For a bunch of guys I have never even meet you guys feel like brothers too me.

I think that applies to a lot of us on this site.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
My wife went through that two years ago. Now everything is fine. Keep pushing for the best treatment and don't get discouraged it will be O.K.. The good ones are hard to find and it sounds like shes right on top. Good Luck and GOD BLESS! Keep :D Ben

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Randy how much doe's she want for your car, I mean if it's cheap enough hell i'll buy it just to keep peace in the family! :lol: :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts