460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A 4 yr. old neighbor boy down the road shot his teenage (Guy) babysitter w/20 ga. shotgun because the sitter stepped on his foot.
I hope he gets use too looking at the bars in his crib,because I get a feeling he's going to be seeing alot of bars in his lifetime :shock:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
WTF??????

·
Registered
928 Posts
I heard about that and honestly I have to question the whole story. first off have you ever seen a 4yr old carry a gauge shotgun? it's all they can do to drag it let alone, load, **** and pull the trigger accurately enough to actually hit someone. then the recoil would have beat that little of a kid up pretty well. Next part of the story is that it wasn't just the babysitter there but him and some of his friends. I honestly figure that the babysitter, or one of his friends got the gun out and was playing with it and accidently fired the gun and using the kid as a scape goat.
whole thing sounds just a little too fishy to me.
JMHO

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
monsterbaby said:
I heard about that and honestly I have to question the whole story. first off have you ever seen a 4yr old carry a gauge shotgun? it's all they can do to drag it let alone, load, **** and pull the trigger accurately enough to actually hit someone. then the recoil would have beat that little of a kid up pretty well. Next part of the story is that it wasn't just the babysitter there but him and some of his friends. I honestly figure that the babysitter, or one of his friends got the gun out and was playing with it and accidently fired the gun and using the kid as a scape goat.
JMHO
I agree :shock: It's a wild bunch of hillbilly's in that holler :roll:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
BBFmavrick said:
monsterbaby said:
JMHO
I agree :shock: It's a wild bunch of hillbilly's in that holler :roll:

That's just it, Rob you underestimate Kentucky hillbillies. :lol:

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Well all I can say is this country need a BIG change and I mean all I see kids doing when I see them playing video games are some kind of Killing game... My 4 and 6 year old grand children play War games every day and I tried to stop them and all I got was, it's just a game.... I tried to explain they are to young to be playing that stuff and all the blood and distruction, I tried to explain it is not a game in real life.......... you do not get to hit the reset and start again. You shoot someone or get shot it is GAME OVER ....

Randy

·
Registered
338 Posts
i agree randy young kids play these games anymore instead of even wanting to go outside . they will just sit there like zombies . im not blaimin video games for shootings but im sure it dulls there reality . id rather send kids out to do some work as turn them in to vegetables. brad

·
0 Posts
i can say from first hand , and dealing with a triple murder 3 years ago..my cousin and her daughter and husband, house got broken into and they shot them while they slept...the news did everyhting they could to get **** and dirt on them and they where dead...it was pure bull ****, to the point of dam near making crap up..anyway, you can not always believe what you read

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080229_1_A17_spanc11844

http://kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=140966

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cougar1969 said:
Well all I can say is this country need a BIG change and I mean all I see kids doing when I see them playing video games are some kind of Killing game... My 4 and 6 year old grand children play War games every day and I tried to stop them and all I got was, it's just a game.... I tried to explain they are to young to be playing that stuff and all the blood and distruction, I tried to explain it is not a game in real life.......... you do not get to hit the reset and start again. You shoot someone or get shot it is GAME OVER ....

Randy
Randy, I agree 100%
I know of kids that grew up in good homes w/good parents that were allowed to play these types of games and now they either have felony's or behind bars.

·
Registered
334 Posts
KID

Yahoo news said boy did it because the baby sitter step on his foot. He went and got gun , shot her-someother person also was v.minor hurt. She had some of her friends over when this was going on--Fastfrog :(

·
Registered
157 Posts
Pretty sure that even backwoods, country cops would take the time to test for GSR or at least match for presence of cleaning or other chemicals from the gun on the hands clothing of the kid before pushing a story like this out to the national news.

No police Department wants to look like Keystone Kops ... make outrageous stories like this without some kind of iron clad proof.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Babysitter was a teenage BOY. The gun was a 20ga. New England single shot ,not much bigger than a BB gun.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I don't go up that holler unless I have too.I think about half of them are inbred :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Beoweolf said:
Pretty sure that even backwoods, country cops would take the time to test for GSR or at least match for presence of cleaning or other chemicals from the gun on the hands clothing of the kid before pushing a story like this out to the national news.

No police Department wants to look like Keystone Kops ... make outrageous stories like this without some kind of iron clad proof.
That is great stuff for tv series but I know for a fact that the local police, and sheriffs depts don't even have the several thousand dollar kit required for testing for GSR, nor will they even consider doing the test for an injury. Around here they have to call in the state DCI (dept of criminal investigation) and they won't spend the money unless there is a death. )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts