Slippers
Robe
Garmin handheld GPS
2 way radios
Knife sharpener
Craftsman bolt extractors
Gift certificate to good local seafood place
Carhartt jacket

Some very nice, well thought out gifts from my family and friends.

And I bought myself a Benelli Sport II sporting clays gun.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also got some assorted salted meats, a couple rare SRV concert dvd's, socks, NHRA clock that has a top fueler doing a burnout for the alarm.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Got a razor (and yes I mean the kind to shave your face with not one of them stupiid cell phones) and a gift certificate and a calender. Yep made out like a bandit oh better go check my tV dinner to see if it's done yet.

but I am buying myself a trip down to Kentucky for a couple of days later in the week as a Christmas birthday combined present to myself :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
3x9x40 scope for the shotgun, w/spotting scope and boresight kit. Base slayers top and bottoms, along with two tickets to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in Baltimore next month along with some other nice stuff. I must have been really good. :wink: :roll: Merry Christmas all!

·
Registered
941 Posts
I got some basic shirts from the kids.

I told the wife I just wanted cash. That's what she gave. I added it to my paint fund for my new dragster.

And last, but not least, my present to myself. Because I'm worth it.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Tools. Not many but I needed them since my shop was burglarized last August. Got those from Dad. And that's about it. Kids didn't get me anything but then again.......I am divorced. Twice. Kinda figured that would happen again. At least the boys tried to apologize but I wouldn't let them. Certainly not their fault.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I got the greatest gift of all... I was able to spend the day with my family... :D Oh yeah, my wife bought me some Crites Headers for my '67 Galaxie, a Bowflex Extreme2, (now I can get rid of all the iron layin' around the house) :lol: :lol: And lets not forget a VERY full belly... :lol: :lol: :shock:

Merry Christmas,

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Let's see.. A Crown Royal shirt, a Crown Royal bar stool and a bottle of Crown.. can't get much better the that. :wink:

Next week, The wife and I get the BIG present.. a new 32' trailer to haul both cars. :shock:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Re: x-mas

thekidd said:
All I got was a big lump of coal.
At least you got something. I got what the little boy shot at :!:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got a Ford hooded sweatshirt and money for mud truck parts, but the best was the smiles on the kids faces from all the gifts they received.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
my wife told me we may have some bread in the oven. We won't know for sure for another week or so. Been trying over 2 years. I didn't need anything else, but got a gift card.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I got to travel 350 miles today, a cousin that came to visit from the left coast(she's alright though), love and smiles from the kiddies, LOVE from the wife(always a good thing), and last but not least a Snap-on swivel head ratchet. Hoping Santa will make another pass by later with a crankshaft and some other rotating assembly parts for the stroker motor. LOL

1 - 20 of 46 Posts