1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Nice Bonus from work = Block, Crank and Rods for 2009 EMC !!!! :D

·
Registered
862 Posts
I got a 2008 Super Duty................................... Poppa Bear just doesn't know he gave it to me yet!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
RedRyder BB Gun :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
you'll put your eye out Dan......... :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
[/img]

·
Registered
354 Posts
Pro Comp artificial Christmas tree. But after getting shocked to many times and having it go up in flames I had to toss it out. But it was cheaper then the name brand trees!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
beltfeed said:
Pro Comp artificial Christmas tree. But after getting shocked to many times and having it go up in flames I had to toss it out. But it was cheaper then the name brand trees!!!!
That's a classic! :lol: :lol:

George.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
i got the BT 2x4 aircleaner with the 1-4v 4150 base, it took a little bit of work to make it 4500 size but its good to go, that and $200 work of summit gift cards, (already spent for some trans stuff :D )

rick

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
a powder trickler, a fillet knife (very good brand $$$) a bottle of crown, a shirt :? , a $25 gift card to the sporting goods store and a gift from the wife (but i won't tell :oops: )

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Bottle of whiskey, 6 pack of beer, rechargable mag light, some odds n ends. Got the iphone from myself, I like buying junk for me lol.

Whats up with the NOAA radio Nick?

The main reason for the iphone believe it or not is so we can have some sort of radar data and link to the stormchase forum out in the field. We used to just have the radio, then last year my dad got the ham, the best data we had last year when we baggged the Okfuskee storm was the live feed on the car radio and just our common sense. A few more gadjets wont hurt, man I'm ready for storm season already. We actually have a slight risk here tommorrow so be it a night event or not I'm pumped lol.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got a 1160 hp A-headed engine. At least so far we had to leave it on the dyno for Christmas day and will be back to working on it this weekend. Oh and 920 ft lbs at 5700 rpms.

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I heard about that thing Philip, Lem said it was , and I quote, "a bad motherF&^ker"

Look forward to seeing it at the bash, I doubt hemi hunter and the baloney pony will though......... :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I heard about that bad boy from Blake!!! That's a bad dog Phillip !! merry x-mas to you and your family :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
I got a set of snap on 1/2" swivel extensions and some ammo for the AR. 8) Cmon Dan-O lets go a-huntin wabbits. You may have me outgunned though, but I'm still looking for that Pro Comp .44mag.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Schitty ,one thing about it ,if you don't hit em with the AR ,they'll probably have a heart attack :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Merry Christmas to everybody also. I am very pleased with the engine and I have a ton of people to thank but I will do that after we get finished. We may have found all the power but still alot of stuff to try.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Phillip ,what will 1160hp go on the dragster? I know that's a good increase over your other motor :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I dont know, I figured the C head engine made around 1100 but we have picked up some weight with the A engine. The good thing is this thing makes alot of power early. It is going to be fun in Florida come Feb.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts