460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I was only on page 4 then I was like "WTF, where did it go?" LOL.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BEST OFFENSE is a GOOD DEFENSE!

Dawg gone Bruno, if the post I gandered at was OFFENSIVE, the people who were offended must have been some kind of queer .... or something! You did a good job, posted correctly and I'm sad for our loss! Hell, (heck ... just in case I offended someone [something]) I've been offended myself by some of the posts, (i.e.), stupidity, arrogance and what else, let me think! Oh well I'm just as guilty, I've learned over the years just to walk past that strip joint and not look in. Walk away from ignorant people. Most of all, I've tried not to impose my will on someone else .... I think!

Have a good day and if I offended someone .... tough $h!t.

Dave.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Dawg gone Bruno, if the post I gandered at was OFFENSIVE, the people who were offended must have been some kind of queer .... or something! You did a good job, posted correctly and I'm sad for our loss! Hell, (heck ... just in case I offended someone [something]) I've been offended myself by some of the posts, (i.e.), stupidity, arrogance and what else, let me think! Oh well I'm just as guilty, I've learned over the years just to walk past that strip joint and not look in. Walk away from ignorant people. Most of all, I've tried not to impose my will on someone else .... I think!

Have a good day and if I offended someone .... tough $h!t.

Dave.
Amen, and well said.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Dang, I was hunting for that thread yesterday and then figured it was getting out of hand and got deleted

I was going to use it to show the wife how she needed to dress if she was going to ride in my '58 T-bird :D LOL

·
Registered
555 Posts
NOW WAIT A DARN MINUTE!!!!!!!!.......I STARTED THE PIN UP GIRL POST........just brutus had a LOT MORE!!!!:D:D:D

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
sorry Dave ..... i shouldnt have taken the direction i did with that post ...several members of the forum have discussed with me that the site was taken a turn for the worst and that i needed to stop ........ i will try and post info about bbf's for now on ....sorry for the guys and gals that i offended .:)

Nick Bruno
Did you subtract your post count total also:rolleyes: That right there would be the real sin:p

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts