460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen lots of trash in old cars, one time a pitman arm under the seat, but today, I decided to clean out from under the seats in my '66 Galaxie. Found the usual: $1.04 in change, Bic pens, fuses, a Craftsman wrench, two whole sets of points and condensers, and assorted junkmail and receipts.

But, I also found one complete set of large, hooped earrings, a worn down filet knife, and, get this, an empty prescription bottle of Prozac.

Um, I think I may have bought a crime scene instead of a project. :shock:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The guy who sold it to me had two teenage sons. If I throw a blacklight in the interior of that big Galaxie, I may have to just go ahead and sell it.

Or, hire someone to strip out the interior. Hey, wait a minute . . .

Think the wife will buy it? I mean, she doesn't expect me to drive around in that, does she?

·
Registered
293 Posts
mguy said:
I've seen lots of trash in old cars, one time a pitman arm under the seat, but today, I decided to clean out from under the seats in my '66 Galaxie. Found the usual: $1.04 in change, Bic pens, fuses, a Craftsman wrench, two whole sets of points and condensers, and assorted junkmail and receipts.

But, I also found one complete set of large, hooped earrings, a worn down filet knife, and, get this, an empty prescription bottle of Prozac.

maybe he was depressed and wanted to fillet some fish? :D

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Funny part, yesterday was my anniversary, and my wife wants a new wedding band, because as a personal trainer, she's afraid of messing up the rings she has now. We are supposed to go ring shopping tomorrow (and, yes, I have suggested Clevite. She didn't get it.), but when she pulled up today, I was elbow deep in the Galaxie.

"Hey, no need to go ring shopping tomorrow. I've got a great set of earrings right here!" She was real scared because, well, I actually did have a set of earrings. "Where did you get that?" she asked. "Under the seat of the Galaxie!" When she rolled her eyes, I said "don't be sad. Here, take some of these Prozac I found right beside the earrings!"

She ran away then. :cry:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
mguy said:

Funniest thing I've read on the web today!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLLERCOPTER

1 - 8 of 8 Posts