460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The one right under a members post count. Most are gray in color and some are green in color. When I put the mouse arrow on the gray color it says "so and so is an unknown quantity at this point" and the green color says "so and so is on a distinguished road". Whats that about? I tried searching the FAQ section but had no luck for an explanation. Did I miss a post concerning this? :confused: Just wondering. Thanks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah I see after I posted this I went and checked out more, some said what I mentioned but most would say the members screen name, this is on the gray color ones. I swear I'm not high :p. Mine used to say I was an unknown quantity, now it just shows my screen name. I swear I'm not high!!!lol Check these guy's they're in gray Jones, 1969 cougar, dfree383, 56tbird. Here are a couple in green stock460, BBFmaverick.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I'm an unknown quantity at this point...;) Is that a bad thing?

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Jones, I see I'm in good company, you're an unknown quantity as well;)

·
Registered
928 Posts
I can give you points or warn you. I believe after so many points you are done for. Look-up "User Infraction"
Jones on vbulliten infractions are different from reputation points which is what the little box signifies.
Infraction is something that Chilly has to authorize and then as a moderator you can hit someone with it. It's used on some boards like FTE (where I am a moderator) you can give infractions which add up points and at certian level the person gets temp banned or if enough add up then perma ban. or you can hit them with a warning that just puts a note that can be read by other moderators to keep track of problem users but doesn't give any points towards being banned.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Jones on vbulliten infractions are different from reputation points which is what the little box signifies.
Infraction is something that Chilly has to authorize and then as a moderator you can hit someone with it. It's used on some boards like FTE (where I am a moderator) you can give infractions which add up points and at certian level the person gets temp banned or if enough add up then perma ban. or you can hit them with a warning that just puts a note that can be read by other moderators to keep track of problem users but doesn't give any points towards being banned.
I have already given a couple of people warnings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts