460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
THERE IS A F*@KING BOW TIE ON THE MOTHERF*@KER!!!!!! :evil:

Either the guy did it as a joke. Or he found it easier to build a BBC and shove it into a fox body. Or he just wants to be a dick!

Those are my guesses.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I don't sweat those guys, I figure they just don't know any better... :wink:

Now look at #88, there's a real smart guy!!! :D :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Oh boy!! What a nice pic (the last one). About the chevy powered mustang, whats the big deal? We got 460VEGA here.
Ford Big Blocks Rocks!!!!

Homer

·
Registered
480 Posts
Pic 14

Did anyone see pic #14? I have not seen a Mag out of the hood that far and even with the air intake. Is that some kind of remote drive or something?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I saw a 429 ford in a camarro once. :lol: I cant remember what websight
it was. I think it was for sale on EBAY or something. It was a late 70s Z28.
What a waste of a good engine. :cry:

·
Registered
272 Posts
i was going to put a bbc in my fox body mustang i looked for good combos for the bbf for a long time checked local track and talked to 2 local machine shops i couldnt come up with alot of info on these engine and i ended up buying a computer and seen this site in a car magazine so i figured i give it one last shot. damn glad i bought a computer. i wonder if alot of the guys gave up the search and went the easier route?

there was a red camaro on pinks all out that was powerd by a bbf

·
Registered
47 Posts
justintx75 said:
Nope everything looks about right to me! :lol: Looks like he went and got himself a REAL motor! 8)

Ha, I'm just messing around. I am a Chevy guy, but I have no real problem with Fords. I raz my Ford driving buddies at work and they raz me back. Obviously I'm here because I have a Ford (or at least my wife does) and I'm putting a 460 in it.

230 Posts
well.

what reaction would a Ford powered Chevy get ????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Re: well.

Performance Crankshaftinc said:
what reaction would a Ford powered Chevy get ????
i have often thought about building one of these, so when you beat a chevy and he says " man , that thing is fast what are you running in it?" you can pop the hood and watch his face. :lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've seen a bunch of different combos. I've even seen a VW with a Chrysler in it. To each their own, but in my Chevys I run Chevys and in my Fords I run Fords. I prefer to keep it simple. Either will make power if you build them right.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts