460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im new at this sponser stuff what do you charge them! i have a truck how much for a door ? bed side?the ext part of body? name on trailer? doing it in vinyl can be expensive? any ideas! or how do you do it? thanks for the help matt

D

·
0 Posts
Alot of sponsers provide services for the advertising too. Machine shop = Free Machine work, Tire Shop = Free Tires, Ect. Just a thought.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Oil can be a real good sponsorship item from a parts store and don't forget beer from the local tavern!

·
Registered
95 Posts
For some of use that is the only way we can have fun. I have praxair they give me free NOS. My trans was given to me by one of the shops out here, Well the c-6 was put in to a big block bell. I had the trans but it was a small block. and my block was given to me as well.....

R

·
0 Posts
My wife's boss buys me a set of slicks every so often, I take what a can get. Also have a good friend that has a kick *** sign company, so all my lettering is free. I give them both a good spot on the rear quarter.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I always present them with what I have as is and try and convince them how much better it'll be with their help. Like the others said, as much as you can get but ya gotta use a little finesse as well.

Good luck,

Doug... 8)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts