460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i woke up thismorning i thought i was in a dream this aint supposed to happen here it was almost 70 a few days ago and its still snowing now so much for the first day at the track yesterday.

·
Registered
93 Posts
We got 6 inches of snow here in south Tn.Usually don't get that much.My kids flipped out when they saw it!!Then I flipped out on my 4 wheeler showing out!:D

·
Registered
185 Posts
And us here in the middle of PA didn't get a thing. Just a little cloudy this morning. Starting to clear up now, though... I was expecting to see SOMETHING this morning, but I won't complain.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
We got a bunch of snow Sunday morrning here in east central Mississippi. It started around 3:00am and was all gone by 12:00 noon.

·
Registered
379 Posts
it snowed here most all day sunday but it was warm enough that it melted.we lost about 45min of the nascar race at it heavyest point.today the news said we have 147,000 with out power and at about 24 degrees.good news on the weather for the weekend its expected to be 65 sunday.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Yes they are drag radials and skinnies!

Are you crazy running those tires in SNOW??

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
All i can say is I passed alot of SUV's stuck on the side of the road on my way in (22.6 miles)

It not too bad actually, not the greatest, but I also know not to drive like an *** in this crap...funny getting passed by the pickup who two miles up the road was stuck!

I had two choices: call out of work or drive the car...And I do not call out of work!

·
Registered
92 Posts

These were taken when I got out of my car when I got to work:

Yes they are drag radials and skinnies!
That takes balls to run in the snow, but I like it probaly do the same thing myself, wait I used to run skinnes all the time!!!!! We got about 10" down here,already plowed the driveway and shoveled the barn. LET IT SNOW, ain't got no job to be at anyway

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
We got a little sumfin'. I didn't go to work, and I'm drinking a beer right now. :D

The driveway is under there somewhere.

This creek runs under the drive about halfway to the road.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
About 10" here in Lakewood. I made it to work as well in my Crown Vic. I run those Blizzak snow tires on that thing, and it just goes in the snow. I don't drive like a Brain Donor either. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts