460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thinking about selling just the motor out of my car, anybody have a clue on what i could get out of it? here are some specs made 626rwhp N/A

engine 557 cubic inch bbf on E-85 fuel

D1ve kasse worked block painted smoothed for oiling mods,4 bolt main with all Arp hardware (bolts) Scat 4340 forged steel 4.500 stroke, scat Forged h-Beam 6.800 length rods with upgraded rod bolts, Forged JE 4.440 bore Nitrous pistons
High Volume oil pump with arp shaft, 7qt oil pan has a schnieder Solid roller Nitrous cam
@0.050
Intake duration 278 Exhaust 284 Lift on Intake is .744 and Exhaust is .727
has comp cams solid roller link bar lifters
intake is a race ported super victor 460 for a 4500 carb and fully plumbed with a Nitrous Express Race Fogger 200hp-500hp
Heads have extensive work and are a very nice set
alum Blue thunder heads with chevy exhaust patter 100cc runners and they are fully race ported they have a jomar stud girdle 1.73 roller rockers titanium locks and retainers, these heads make this engine fly!!
Carb is quickfuels built polished E85 1295cfm 4500 holley dominator

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Are the HP #'s without power adders? It sounds like it.....From what I've seen on here parts sell quicker than whole motors, (people are leary of bad builds). Good luck on you're sale.......
Rob

·
Registered
36 Posts
well, lets just start at 50% of what you have in it . that seems to be the norm if your lucky , you know what you gotta have so ask it ,sounds like a nice build but youll never sell it if you dont put a price on it .not trying to be rude just been down that road before

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, lets just start at 50% of what you have in it . that seems to be the norm if your lucky , you know what you gotta have so ask it ,sounds like a nice build but youll never sell it if you dont put a price on it .not trying to be rude just been down that road before
well when i decide to sell it for sure, i will have a price, like i said its just a thought at the moment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts