Damon vs. Keith

bruno vs. Jon

bruno vs. Blake

and them two pick-up's again

Man o Man I can't wait to meet you guys and your family's

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Last year it was Don Walsh and Colin W's car. Bobby Smalls car was very impressive also.
Last year I was just for sure, I was going to see a 3 sec pass. Maybe this year we can have some more low 4sec door cars.
I personally hope to see a turbocharged BBF make a showing this year. But I will enjoy just seeing everyones car run now that I seem to know more people.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Re: What's the one race ur looking forward to seeing at the

D's557BBF said:
For me it's...

BobbyZ vs anybody

Damon vs. Keith

bruno vs. Jon

bruno vs. Blake

and them two picksup again

Man o Man I can't wait to meet you guys and your family's

HEY!!! your at work! :?
Get to work!!! :evil:
:D Or I'll have to come find you!
Where you at in regards to building four?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: What's the one race ur looking forward to seeing at the

HEY!!! your at work! :?
Get to work!!! :evil:
:D Or I'll have to come find you!

Where you at in regards to building four?
I'm in Livonia at ATNPC,

We like to call it Fort Livonia because we are the only engineering building not in Dearborn in the USA!!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Heck, I'd be happy just to be able to make it there with my truck... Right now it isn't lookin' good.... My crank guy decided to go on vacation and now I'm waiting for him to return so I can get my crank back... :roll: :roll:

One thing's for sure, if it's not ready, it's not ready... I'm not gonna rush things just to haul it nearly 2000 miles and have something go wrong...

I guess if it comes down to it, I'll fly down and have someone pick me up... :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
The Rubber match between Wes and George. I believe George is up 2-0? Wes needs to get some pay back!

Tracy likes the tube racks so she is really looking forward to seeing Phillip's car in action, she saw it at the Winter Tech Seminar and feel in love!

The race I'm looking forward to seeing is Keith in my side view mirror :p :mrgreen:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man I love watching that vid...

Can't wait to see them guys live and in person

·
Registered
70 Posts
I want to see the 56tbird vs bosshoss that will be a close one :D . I think Dan won last year aganst him I think? I heard that Wes is building a blower motor :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
pickupman said:
I want to see the 56tbird vs bosshoss that will be a close one :D . I think Dan won last year aganst him I think? I heard that Wes is building a blower motor :lol:
Hum,,,, come to think about it Wes has been mighty quite.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Chuck Stevens said:
I wanna see "The Pink Flamingo". :lol:
Soon enough old Man...soon enough :wink:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts