460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOOE-R heads-- bare/ new guides

DOVE-A block clean w/FRPP main girdle ready to go

please help, I have had these items for a long time and am considering selling them to someone who can use them

Thanks

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The heads can go for a decent price to the right person.

Same for the block. I'd be interested in the block if you want to sell it. What kind of price you looking to get?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its obvious im thinking of selling them. im looking for an idea as to what they are worth guys.. But when i do know, I will let everyone know who would like to have them

·
Registered
368 Posts
Everything you have for sale has been sold on this board several times. Search through the for sale section using keywords. You can see what other folks were asking and sometimes what they ended up selling for. Don't be surprised about this thread not being very helpful. Most folks don't want to help you price and sell your stuff, for free.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Do you have ANY doubt he's not aware...

Everything you have for sale has been sold on this board several times. Search through the for sale section using keywords. You can see what other folks were asking and sometimes what they ended up selling for. Don't be surprised about this thread not being very helpful. Most folks don't want to help you price and sell your stuff, for free.
Do you have ANY doubt he's not aware of exactly what the parts are? Rather than post the parts and set a price i suspect he's fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts