460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with the General Tech section? The new posts are missing and it's a jumble of old, out of order threads

·
Registered
804 Posts
If it's like the rest of the problems around here its because of the "upgrade". At the top of the "last post" column there should be a blue square with a white v in it if not click or touch last post and it should fix it.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
If it's like the rest of the problems around here its because of the "upgrade". At the top of the "last post" column there should be a blue square with a white v in it if not click or touch last post and it should fix it.
I do not see the white v next to the "last post" in the General Tech Section or the Engine Tech Archive section. It is available in the other sections and those sections work properly.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Just click on "Last Post" at the top of the column and it'll sort the posts out. It's the same for me on my phone. It was working normally but these "issues" keep popping up since the "upgrade".

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I have tried that and it does not cure the problem. It is only occurring on the two sections I listed, all the other sections work properly.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
I was just replying to a thread from today's post and had not paid attention to where the thread had been started. I have posted multiple times in the past about this problem, but it seems to have never been fixed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts