460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wheels,intake,shifters,gauges,fiberglass fenders& hatch parting out big block drag 90' mustang CHEAP

Set of bodgart classic stars 15x9 rear 28x10.5 MT slick 6" backspacing 15x4, 27" moroso front runners 5 lug
$600 obo shipped. Nice conditon only track use no road rash at all(SOLD)

460 torker II intake painted black never ported stock 4150 flange
$125.00 obo shipped
''SOLD''
Cheeth scs shifter c4-c6 reverse pattern cable & brackets works fine
$175.00 obo shipped

B&M megashifter mustang console model cable &brackets
$125.00 obo skipped
''SOLD''
Powermaster XS torque starter for bbf less than 1 yr. Old
$140.00 obo shipped
''SOLD''
Msd wide band air\fuel meter it is a two sensor [o2 sensors] digital diplay with data logger NEW inBox NEVER INTALLED JUST OPENED TO CHECK PART COUNT
$275.00 obo shipped

Aeromotive A2000 with aeromotive carb regulator A1000 less than 1yr.
$200.00 obo shipped

Quickfuel Q-series carb 950cfm 4150 flange with -8 feed lines to carb to reg. Less than 1 yr.
$400.00obo shipped
(SOLD)
Complete fox swap kit from hooker, oil pan, motor mounts ,headers. Oil pan is nice minor ding and scratches,mount are perfect.headers have minor mods to them ,evac and one dent to clear steering used with tube k-member &1"k drop
$350.00 obo shipped. Will sep. if ness.(SOLD)
Fiberglass Glasstek hatch bolt on and reinforced with cobra wing painted dark gray to match car with lexan window with all hardware intalled ,lock,hinges,lift supports &tint
$250.00 obo shipped
Take all glass parts for $400.00 shipped and shave over 50 Lbs. Over the car
''SOLD_____________
BeCool aluminum radiator direct fit to fox with dual elec. Fan from flex-a-lite like new radiator face is painted black so can't see from front of car
Both for
$280.00 obo shipped. Or $200.00 rad. & $100.00 for fan

Most parts are still on car because was selling complete. Just got the new SN95 big tire car that is 97% complete so sponsors want to get what we can I will have more for sale when I know what we don't need
Call at (773)517-9162 leave mess. If no answer or email at. [email protected]
Anytime is good

·
Registered
566 Posts
hooker swap kit

hey can you get pics of the swap kit stuff, I really dont need the oil pan, but the headers/mounts, for my first swap. what size are the headers, do they fit with a c6 tranny ? do you want to sell the k-member and spacers, if I could get a good deal, and some pics, I might get all that lmk, Thanxs Rick

·
Registered
631 Posts
These are some really good prices, almost to good of prices! With only 2 posts and both of those in the auction block would make me kind of suspicious that you might be trying to rip people off! Maybe it would be a good idea to post in Chilly's Garage and tell us a little about yourself, and a few pictures of your car would lend some credibility to your story. By the way, forum rules state that you have to post where the parts are located! We don't need anymore rip off artists lurking hear.
I.M.O.
Gary

·
Registered
566 Posts
Rip off artist ????????

These are some really good prices, almost to good of prices! With only 2 posts and both of those in the auction block would make me kind of suspicious that you might be trying to rip people off! Maybe it would be a good idea to post in Chilly's Garage and tell us a little about yourself, and a few pictures of your car would lend some credibility to your story. By the way, forum rules state that you have to post where the parts are located! We don't need anymore rip off artists lurking hear.
I.M.O.
Gary
yea this guy was on here yesterday 6-06-09 , and have not answered any of these messages we have all left him, imo , I agree with gary.

buddy answer your pm's if you REALLY have these parts for sale. Rick

·
Registered
12 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts