460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I hope that payed well, looks like he'll need it to repair the Pinto...Unreal :lol:

·
Registered
765 Posts

The pictures don't do this justice.......
When he first hit the back bumper hard he lifted for a sec and while still keeping the bumper on the ground rode it out for a couple hundred feet.

Hands down the best wheelstand competition ever at this event.

He's a hell of a driver. I raced his son in time trials, they're nice guys for sure.
Mike

·
0 Posts
that is the most retarded crap i have ever seen..just my opinion, ...but why tear up your car on purpose..hell just give it to me..

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kim said:
IM thinking someone had a piperack in the garage and it was the cars LAST hurra....
I don't think there is a piperack in their garage. The Heard's have always been door slammers and believe they always will be. This is Bill's main car that I have always seen him run.

Here's a wheelstand contest Oct 26th at Byron, Ill. Go to their photo link and check out their movies, some of the cars from last year rolled over. I agree, I know I would not try this with mine, I don't want to explain the repairs to my wife. :shock:
http://www.byrondragway.com/Home.html

·
Registered
608 Posts
really nice local guy i think his whole family are racers, i know his brother ken an his sons are, but bill always wheelies

1 - 13 of 13 Posts