460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap, it seems like every hour there is a new member on this site. The new owners must have linked the daylights out of 460ford to every car site on the planet. Some of the folks that are joining seem to have some nice BBF projects going. But some seem to be problem children in the waiting. Not sure where this site is heading anymore, Pete.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hmm, sorry beltfed but i like the new. beats the previously repeated/canned response> " buy the parts from my friend or your engine will suck". jmho, bobn.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
if I had to guess, I'd say the new owners linked this website with all their others so people who may have not known it existed before now are coming over. I say WELCOME to them all............always good to have new ideas and input
it appears there are MORE people running Big block Fords than we knew! wow imagine that!

I agree, good to have new folks

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Holy crap, it seems like every hour there is a new member on this site. The new owners must have linked the daylights out of 460ford to every car site on the planet. Some of the folks that are joining seem to have some nice BBF projects going. But some seem to be problem children in the waiting. Not sure where this site is heading anymore, Pete.
I'm seeing Ford growth on other Forums as well that aren't even Ford-specific, such as boat forums, etc. The 460 Ford is finally beginning to get the mass recognition and respect that it truly deserves, so be sure to help those that come asking for guidance. :)

Paul

·
Registered
139 Posts
Went to the hot rod show and cruise in Wildwood last weekend,I've never seen so many BBF's outside an all Ford event.Alot of rods that would have been chevy's in the past had them.IMHO they are gaining popularity.Some of the standouts I saw,a 69 mach with a Kaase and a 53 F1 with a BBF with full modern FI.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts