460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Some are laying low, some are on a different site, and some have been banned. most fall into 2 or more catergories.

but they're all making their way back huh blastertech?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
I'm guessing the rolling eyes idicates you have a problem with that
The roll eyes is because its an untrue statement thats all.

Someday, it may be though. Just not now.

63Boxtop: we wont relive the drama. Just a lot of animosity. It has simmered down for the most part now, but who knows if it'll go back to the way it was.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Alot of us post mostly on another site . I don't care much for soap opera's. If ya don't know what i'm talking about, the threads were deleted. And I agree w/THAT decision. Most of us are a called a BAND OF BROTHERS, and brothers don't like to fight amongth each other.:(

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
I am one that (for now) chooses NOT to participate in the 460ford.com site.

Over the weekend I was racing and a few friends mentioned that some people were bad mouthing the Kentucky Krew and calling some people nut huggers. I’m part of the Kentucky Krew and no one has said anything like that to my face, if someone wants to call me a nut hugger, don’t be pushing a keyboard, say it to my FACE.

I’m an honest and straight up person and I give respect when it’s earned. I have limited time on the net and posting on multiple BBF sites is redundant and a waste of my time. Therefore I CHOSE to post on the new BBF site www.429-460.com. If some of you can’t respect that, then it’s YOUR problem. In time I may participate on this site, time will tell…

I’ll be at BG the first weekend in October if anyone would like to talk to me in person.

Big Brother will most likely axe this post in a short time anyway…
Regards

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
speaking of pain ............. this is the second time ive watch a birth .... ouch that **** is nuts .....a pure miracle of god !!!!! i praise all the women of the world for being the mother of our children !!!!!!!

but i will be ok :)
It hurts more for a guy to get kicked in the crotch than it does for a woman to have a baby.

And I can prove it.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.