460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this is my first post on the forum! I've read a lot and love all the great BBF info! Now this question is very generic I know, but I have been out of the drag racing scene for a while lol, and I'm getting back into it! Now I'm aware of some fast BBF cars out there, but who are some of the top fastest fords out there racing in Promod, pro stock, nitrous ect. and what ET's are they running? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I'm a pretty good bracket racer been doing it for about 30 years and the rest of the ford forum guy's will find out in June :cool:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Since the race is on my birthday, it would only be fair to hand the win to me if I am able to attend.
yup,no sence in anyone going now CURT won already,lol

Think of the fuel you just save all of us? lol

just messing with ya curt

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Since the race is on my birthday, it would only be fair to hand the win to me if I am able to attend.
I agree as well, Curt will be awarded the trophy on that day for the ford race, but the regular bracket race guy's will be crying when a ford is the winner :D

·
Registered
666 Posts
I agree as well, Curt will be awarded the trophy on that day for the ford race, but the regular bracket race guy's will be crying when a ford is the winner :D
Yea curt can have the trophies I want the cash no bracket racing for me cut the board off and we go from the tree with .400 and see who wins lol.

If rich shows up with his monster I'm not even unloading mine lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Does he still have it? Any plans to race again? I believe he used Steve Morris for his engines, I am as having him build my BBF as we speak. Just wondering that's all.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Jim still has his Tbird, it's in the process of being converter back to a stock style rear suspension car from the ladder bar it had when he bought it. They spend most of their time with Jimmy jrs Fairmont racing x275. It's a BES built nitrous A headed BBF and has been 4.60s and 150+ in the 8th on a 275 drag radial....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts