·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, It was I.

I am never one to back away from lending a hand to a fellow ford enthusiast in need, also the chance that I may learn something or make a new friend.I thoroughly enjoyed the entire weekend, and appreciated the friendliness that I encountered with everyone there.
Had to leave at noon on Sunday to make the 11 hr. drive home. I would like to get a copy of the head seminar, especially if there was talk about the Boss 429 heads. Thats my project in the works and always can use info about them.
Thanks again, Andy.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Too bad I didn't know you needed a 1 1/8" wrench Damon. I had up to 1 1/4" in my toolbox. :shock: That was the size of the fittings on my Magnafuel pump. I'm glad you were taken care of. I remember hearing some guy needed a roll pin for the distributor, but luckily Lem took care of him. I brought transmission dowels with me, but I didn't hear a request for them. :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andy,

thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I look forward to more of your help at the next bash ;-)

Pat,

I have a 1 1/8" wrench that I keep in my track tool box just for the 4-link lock nuts but somehow it made it's way back into my big tool box at the shop :roll:

Anyway, Just wanted to say thanks to those that helped. Again, I had a BLAST!!! Made a LOT of new friends :D

If you don't make it to the next BBF Bash "Chuck will come for you :!: " :p

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts