460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wore my bash shirt to a gig at little bar in Richmond. When the police arrested me, they kept asking "Who is B.F. Evans? Who is B.F. Evans??"

Just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
8,521 Posts
cletus66 said:
I wore my bash shirt to a gig at little bar in Richmond. When the police arrested me, they kept asking "Who is B.F. Evans? Who is B.F. Evans??"

Just kidding. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The guy with the bail.... :lol: Do not let them "bash" you :wink:

·
Registered
123 Posts
bf evans

BF Evans is a Great Place to do business.
They have always treated me right + the parts guys are not afraid to say- I don't know, give me your # and someone who knows will be in touch! The prices are fair too!

Tippin my hat to the Evans Boys', Steve

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Kinda funny, we have a bailbonds place here that sells shirts, if you get stuck in the pokey wearing one they will bail you out free..............

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Any bar with a deer head on the wall is indeed a good beer. Those are "two beer" joints. One beer to drink, one to throw.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mguy

mguy, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to see that. Available at the music store, the beer holder kicks @$$.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Re: mguy

cletus66 said:
mguy, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to see that. Available at the music store, the beer holder kicks @$$.
A MUSIC store sells them? Now, that is funny. Talk about knowing your clientele. I think parts stores should sell some kind of cupholder that goes over the fender, or maybe integrated into the fender cover.

:wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts