460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got hooked up with trick flow, and making an order. Get deals to be had and killer pricing!
pricing and pics and flow charts to come with more info!
5.0 heads and intakes and more!

BBF heads

SBC heads

lt1 heads

BBC heads

lsx heads! (5 different ones that fit your needs)

4.6 2v heads(newest hottest thing on the market guys)

heads bare or complete ,intakes, rockers, valve covers, if trick flow makes it, i can hook you up!

right now im taking order's on the buy in stage and the deals will continue from here!

for you out of town guys i can have the stuff dropped shipped right to you! pm me with your needs, and if your not local to me , give me your mailing addy so i can make aure to get oyu a shipping quote

·
Registered
566 Posts
top end kit

hey gear head ,

can you price up , a Trick flow efi , top end kit, for a 91 5.0 eng. its in an 88 gt. I think one has 350 h.p. and one has 360 h.p. ?

thanxs Rick

·
Registered
381 Posts
how about just pennys over cost!:eek:

im still waiting on a email with the pricing sheets.

How do you plan on making $ giving such big discounts? Or is there something else on the agenda?

I'm interested in something. Let me know when you have pricing and I'll shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey gear head ,

can you price up , a Trick flow efi , top end kit, for a 91 5.0 eng. its in an 88 gt. I think one has 350 h.p. and one has 360 h.p. ?

thanxs Rick
The only difference in the kits are the intakes. The 360HP kit uses the Track Heat intake and the 350HP kit uses the Street intake.

ill get you pricing on both

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
How do you plan on making $ giving such big discounts? Or is there something else on the agenda?

I'm interested in something. Let me know when you have pricing and I'll shoot you a PM.
i look at it like this, once im hooked with trick flow, all i have to do is move product. you dont make alot of money on parts anyway. but, if i am selling the stuff the cheapest. where are you going to buy it?

so you dont want me to sell this stuff like this, or did you mean that the other way around?

forum members that get in on the group buy, are the ones that are getting the best deal.
after that is over, im not really allowed to post or sell below retail(most should know how that works) but i can still offer heavy discounts for forum members;).

No, I was definitely hoping it was true... :) Again, let us know the deal and I'm sure you'll have people jumping on board.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, I was definitely hoping it was true... :) Again, let us know the deal and I'm sure you'll have people jumping on board.
well i am doing this with moser aswell..

most axle packages are around 200 or so plus shipping.unless its the 05 up stuff then they are higher!

9" rearends, housing and axles packages! crazy fucking pricing. i have been mainly getting the local forum guys on these 2 group buys. one it help me get with both companys, 2 it helps everyone else get damn good parts and a great price!

im faxing paper work in now, should know more by this evening!:D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts