460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since some of us can't make it to the BBF Bash this year :cry: :cry: :cry: , I guess we'll have to settle for the season opener Bucky's Fire, Smoke, & Thunder out here in Seattle :roll: . I was wonder if Tim Thiel, Darrin, Trick Flow Rick or anyone else from the forum is going to be out there and maybe meet up with them in person. I think Scotty is on his way to the BBF Bash, so he won't be there. I'll just be a spectator so I will be taping the all Ford's when I see them running, so if you are racing be sure to smile for the camera :shock:. I'm planning on Saturday for sure, and possibly Sunday.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
It was on my schedule but I just got my new crank and dont have time to get it all together. Hopefully will make it down for the points race later on this year.

dkp

·
Registered
403 Posts
Rick,

Tried to get out today Sat, no luck. I was out there Thurs. for test-n-tune as a spectator and to pick-up my trans that came down from Alberta, can't go on Sun.

Hope to see you out there this year, although we do have a two week old baby and a 2.5 year old :shock: :lol:

Oh, I did see three 460's out there. :lol:

Rick S.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts