460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Lots of bud light and a bunch of chevy guys with a spare jug of N2O, What could go wrong?????:rolleyes:

Dudes lucky he didn't get his chest perferated. But then again that might have been better.....

Bill

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's like watching a scary movie. You know something bad's about to happen but you can't look away and when it does happen you still jump! LOL, a little research woulda gone a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way for that guy I'm thinking.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
It's like watching a scary movie. You know something bad's about to happen but you can't look away and when it does happen you still jump! LOL, a little research woulda gone a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way for that guy I'm thinking.
But he was safe, he wore a helmet! Wonder if he wore a diaper too cause I'll bet he shat himself lol
thats Funny **** there

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
They thought it would be a good idea to do that inside? :eek: They are lucky they didn't burn down daddy's house. :rolleyes:
I crew on a Nastlgia T/F Nitro front engine team that a family friend and his family owns. At the end of every season we "sacrafice" a Lawnmower and feed it Nitro untill it expires.

Stupid is as stupid does lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts