460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
What exactly are they doing to be crashing like that? Are they all drunk or what? It almost seems like there is oil on the road

·
Registered
10,854 Posts
That's the main difference between the REAL race fan and most CASUAL race fans ... the REAL race fan DOESN'T want to see them crash.

·
Registered
708 Posts
skosler said:
What exactly are they doing to be crashing like that? Are they all drunk or what? It almost seems like there is oil on the road
From what I've been able to find out, this tunnel is under a river....has the occasional seepage, which freezes when those Russian winters get severe & the ground temp gets low enough. Apparently the drivers figure that since they're in the tunnel with no weather, you should drive just as fast as you possibly can.

This video has been out for awhile & there's been a lot of speculation about that second truck...driven by the man who was behind the grassy knoll, no doubt. :mrgreen: It looks to me as if it was traveling at a higher rate of speed, lost it, & slid backwards into the gap between the wall & the first truck, which was possibly slowing.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
That public transportation bus killed me :D

Can you imagine setting in the back of the bus slurpping coffee from McDonalds cup trying to wake up and read the morning paper and about that time your round the corner to the tunnell ?? :shock: :shock:

I seen that and all I could do was break out laughing my *** off. :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah that bus got me too, I thought for a second he was going to pull it off and get it straightened up without a scratch but alas nope.

The other one is what the heck exploded off the back of that last car? can't quite figure out what that is.

·
Registered
222 Posts
AZFairlane said:
Towards the end of the video, in the right lane, tell me where the second truck came from.
I think the 2 trucks had already gotten together before coming into view. The one in front had already spun around facing backwards and the rear truck was basically pushing him until the front truck caught on something stopping it and causing the rest to happen.
Cool video. clint

1 - 11 of 11 Posts