460 Ford Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WILL BE PARTING OUT THIS T-BIRD!!!

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  ag460torino 
#1 ·

I just acquired this 429 T-Bird. It is complete. Even fired up on half a crank, lol.

I picked it up for the engine but will be parting entire car out. Car is COMPLETE!!!

If anyone is interested in any parts, (i.e trim, interior, engine brackets, etc.) let me know.

Ohio
330-506-6875
Auggie

edit:
will post more picks this week

See less See more
#4 ·
I would love to do something with it but don't need another project!!!! LOL
I have always loved Thunderbirds.... and while that isn't my favorite year, it isn't ugly either!

But it comes down to projects and space.... and I don't have the space or need another project....

#5 ·
EDIT

Well, my 13yr old daughter went with me to pick this up and she is already making plans for it to be her first car at 15 1/2, lol.... She wants it black with the whitewall tires and leave the interior white :)

She will be the ONLY one in her school driving a 68 T-bird with a 360 horse 429, fully loaded including air, factory dual exhaust, 9" posi, etc, etc......

So... so much for parting it out. Looks like I will be starting a new build thread AFTER the Torino is finished for this T-bird... nicknamed "Blackbird" by her because of the black paint that she wants on it.....

Keep your eyes posted for a new build thread by the end of summer on this one!

Take it easy everyone! Hope this summer has started well for all of you!!!!

Auggie

#7 ·
She is her Daddy's Girl!!!! She already had dibs on my Cobra if I pass away and we have a verbal agreement that has stipulations... but if she meets them, it gets left to her! It has been HER car since her first "snake bite".... Before I am done with her she will bleed Ford Blue when cut! HAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.