·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucas Gallery of Fine Auto Art
428 Fast Lane. Short Stroke, Ky. 70460
Phone: 502-647-XXXX

Congratulations,

All “Designs by Damon” Auto Art unique creations are accompanied with an official letter of authenticity depicting the actual creation process and know facts.

You now own a part of historic auto art history. This one of a kind creation began life as one of eight matching pieces. This particular piece is one of Two known to exist. Originally used in a 428 Cubic Inch Ford powerplant, it fell victim to a broken cam and a dropped valve thus creating this fine piece of art you now own and cherish.

The name of this creation is “OH ****” reflecting the thoughts of the owners as the large amounts of metal and aluminum collided creating this unique design. A Big F-ing Hammer and an Acetolyne torch were used to remove this particular piece from its mating components in order to salvage the crankshaft. This Extremely RARE piece of art was recently discovered on a storage shelf located at Sea Racing Inc.

For future inquiries or orders please reference the following information. Feel free to contact Lucas Gallery of Fine Auto Art if you have any questions. Thank you for your patronage.

Invoice Number: 385
Customer Number JH466
Design Name: “OH ****”
Date of Purchase Feb. 28, 2006

Regards,
Lucas Damon Sea

Now you guys know what you're playing for :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
signature

Signature?????
It's OK Damon, I have the "official" letter of authenticity to prove that this is the real deal. My wife doesn't understand why I want to frame it and hang it above the sculpture that you sent me. People pay real money for this stuff, and when we're all famous, they won't laugh then!!!

Thanks again, and I hope I get the ET right too!!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
pic

Damon, I emailed you a pic of my prize on my trophy shelf. Feel free to post it here if you want. I'm too retarded to post pics here. :oops: Thanks again for going out of your way to send it to me. I hope I win the ET contest too. :D I want a matching set.

By the way, my wife thinks I'm a complete idiot. Women just don't understand. :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: pic

cletus66 said:
Damon, I emailed you a pic of my prize on my trophy shelf. Feel free to post it here if you want. I'm too retarded to post pics here. :oops: Thanks again for going out of your way to send it to me. I hope I win the ET contest too. :D I want a matching set.

By the way, my wife thinks I'm a complete idiot. Women just don't understand. :lol:

My wife would and does think the same thing :lol:

My Lotus Notes won't let me extract the copied picture from the e-mail. I need an attachment in order to save it and then I can post it to my photobucket site. NICE picture and I'm very honored :!:

Congrats again and good luck on the ET prediction :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Hell I could get that piston to work again with a little emery cloth and hand massaging..
Now when you get one that looks like this .. then you know you messed up Big Time.

Guess I'll mount this one next to my $10,000 push Rod and call it a day.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts