460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics from the Winter Tech Seminar. If you were not there you missed a lot of good information. Thanks again to everyone!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. Much appreciated :!:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
GREAT pictures :!: :!: And you still didn't get all the guest speakers and all the other display tables. :D

For those that didn't attend,,, let me mention one of the neat little things. In that power point demonstration of Donald Bowles, where you see the yellow '71 Mustang on the screen,,,,,,that's a young Jack Roush holding it in the water box at Windy Hollow Dragway.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I know who's it is......simply breath taking :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Is the suspense killing ya' :?:

Ohhhh, let's keep the suspense going for a while. I'm pretty sure that some CIA spy agent will be working on it pretty soon. :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Okay res0rli9, and Jones,

In regards to the yellow Pro Stock Mustang, realize that decals and sponsor graphics haven't been put on yet. Here's three choices;

a. Bowles & Roush (Donald Bowles and Jack Roush)

b. Erica Enders (Cunningham # 2)

c. None of the above.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Clue look in another post about the winter tech seminar.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
c.evans said:
Well, my nickname for the car is "The Yellow Bullet". :D I'll go on to say, it's Kentucky based. :wink:

That's what "Monte " on www.yellowbullet.com called his car and how the website got it's name.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Guys,

It's Mike Baker's car. He's out of Taylorsville, KY area. Carbon fiber wheel tubs and the whole nine yards. It's absolutely beautiful in every detail. We really appreciate him bringing it :!: :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Charlie and everyone, here's another pic of Mike Baker's Pro Stock Mustang.

And Charlie is correct, I don't have pictures of all of the guest speakers or displays. Another thing pictures can't show is the knowledge that was at hand with all of the parts and experts right there willing to share with anyone who was there. I know for myself and many others it get's your mind going on some new ideas...

Here's some more...

This would not be complete without a picture of Charlie, thanks again for a great event!

Thanks,
-TOM-

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Re: pics

knrclark said:
That yellow Mustang and the Boss Nine are both about as sexy as you can get IMO.

Thanks for the pics guys.

Kerry
How about Charlie :?: :shock: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts