460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Chris Corey called me last week and we were discussing how nice it would be to have a tech seminar, similar to the one at the BBF Bash, during the winter months so that we would have more time to 'hang out' and talk to everyone. Then Charlie mentioned it to me again today via e-mail so I wanted to create a post and get some feedback from you guys.

This winter when the pulling, boating & racing season is over, who all would be interested in meeting up for a 2 day tech session? Something like the Block Summit from a few years ago.

Give us some ideas and feedback :idea:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D

·
0 Posts
Racing NEVER ENDS...... :lol: Going to do a video for us guy who are really far away?

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
I think it would a lot of fun. The Big Ford Bash and the Block Summit were both events that turned out well. I spent a lot of time working at the Block Summit and Lem, Charlie and others did the same at the Bash, it would be nice to be able to relax and get to really enjoy the company of other folks from the forum. I don't think you could have had a nicer bunch at a get together than you did at either the Block Summit or the Bash, it was great..

·
Registered
53 Posts
The guys from PA will be there. We love a good road trip. Anytime in the winter that we get to head even a little bit South works for us.

Gordy

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
might be I could bring some tranny stuff and have a little tech on that, maight get my converter guy to send some stuff or even pop in........

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I'm up for that name the time & place. :D Trany tech would be good. suspension tech would be nice also. Go for it Damon if I can be of help let me know.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I'm would come provided I know enough a head of time. The spring time is always so busy for me and in the winter I have nothing to do. Thats why I missed the bash. I wish I would have went anyway. Another road trip south for dad and I would be great during the winter months.

Kyle Ladowski

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 25 Posts