460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok , does any have a very very very very clear wiring plan for a racecar with barebones electrics.....

i am using the painless fused 8 switch panel...i have lots of wiring and circuit breakers AND/OR fuses
i just want clean and neat...

batt is in the truck solenoid is on firewall....msd is in the passenger floor area....ignition is a pushbutton on the swithc panel.....i have it all wired now and all works, but am not happy with how it looks,,,,it looks very jumbled....annd wonder if there is a nice clean way to do it.....any ideas?

car is a 2002 mustang....i need to power:

running stuff:
fan
fuel pump
water pump
msd
lights

access:
windows

·
Registered
110 Posts
what i like to do is run the wires for one or two things at once like the fan and water pump just run the wires out to the front of the car but like along the side so for example out the firewall towards the inner fender along that to the front of the car put the wires on waht needs to be wired up an either put split loom on them or zip ties then these little round pieces of metal with rubber around them an a bolt hole put the wires thru those an self tap them in some metal i never knew the name of those pieces thou i will try and post a picture

1 - 2 of 2 Posts