460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working my A$$ off this last week or so, I am trying to get my engine ready for a weekend trip to meet the Ky Crew, on the Dyno. bringing an extra cam so to try it also...

seems like a never ending job to try and get ready list seems to never get any shorter.... :roll:

want to hit the bash ready to rock and roll this spring...

Randy

P.S. if it doesn't come close to Blakes Engine I think winning is in order to have Charlie rub some more...

someone made me do it Blake :wink:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Good Luck !! 8) Everybody knows those TFS Streets don't Run !! You need to take and Extra Set of ProComps with you..........Lay Down some Real Numbers !!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey Randy ,I heard your coming to town :wink: :lol: It's the right thing to do ,Big Daddy!!! ......................................................when's the dyno session? If you don't mind ,I'd like to come watch,I'll keep it confidential :lol:

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
56tbird said:
Hey Randy ,I heard your coming to town :wink: :lol: It's the right thing to do ,Big Daddy!!! ......................................................when's the dyno session? If you don't mind ,I'd like to come watch,I'll keep it confidential :lol:

Dan I am working on it to load i up and drive down either thursday or Friday... Pulling Saturday... :D
Can't wait to see what it will do and maybe make a few changes and see if it likes it...

Randy

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
We need for you to be here by Friday afternoon,,,,3:00 central time at the lastest. Otherwise you'll be throwing things behind time, because the "dogs" get off work at 5:00. Have a safe trip :!:

By the way, Constance said she was looking forward to seeing your hot rod again :roll:

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
c.evans said:
We need for you to be here by Friday afternoon,,,,3:00 central time at the lastest. Otherwise you'll be throwing things behind time, because the "dogs" get off work at 5:00. Have a safe trip :!:

By the way, Constance said she was looking forward to seeing your hot rod again :roll:

better clean out the back seat huh? put new sheet on it? :wink: 8)

Randy

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
c.evans said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: 1+1 can make 3 if you're not careful :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
There are only 2 that know the real answer to that question... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I'm startin' to wonder if you're not gonna be needin' more luck than you're askin' for... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Bruno,

Can I carry your headers up for Randy to try on the dyno?

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Blake,

Don't worry about those headers, I've got that part covered. :wink: I've got a set of Fab Shop headers coming. :D

I've also got this TFS R&D head completely ported, have you got yours ported :?: If so, bring it and we can do a valve job and then put them on Randy's unit. Bottom line is; get busy porting :!: :twisted:

Later,

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
I'll be home all weekend workin on my tranny and Shane's gears, I expect my phone to ring a bunch..........

I know where Randy is gonna eat breakfast, lunch and dinner the whole time he is there..... :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Charlie I just want to make sure we have a set of car headers like mine there so we won't be accused of slipping in some special hp making dyno headers again, I will also bring my carb off my car . I would like to see how close it is on tune up.

S

·
0 Posts
Dyno = Nice
Figure out how to apply the Hp = Priceless!

Make sure ya run a C6 and 5:10 gears!

8)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts