460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got permission from the SRD track manager to use the track today, meeting him at 4:00. Big chance of thunder storms this afternoon but maybe they will stay away long enough to get a few passes in. We won't have any clocks or track prep but this will give me a chance to see how she reacts if the track is not to bad. Knock on wood :D.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Good luck, and like Nick said, be safe...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Doug R, and Damon ! Goodluck tomarrow.

·
Registered
846 Posts
DAMN IT! Big *** thunder storm rolled right over the track. :mad::mad::mad: Mike called the track manager and we are going to try again tomorrow morning at 11:00 am, it's suppose to be sunny and clear starting tomorrow through Tuesday.

Tell me Doug..How do you really feel ??:confused:

I'll say one thing,....it sure is COMFORTABLE sitting in your car..lol;)

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tell me Doug..How do you really feel ??:confused:

I'll say one thing,....it sure is COMFORTABLE sitting in your car..lol;)
Just don't get toooo comfortable :p:D:D:D. After you left, the bottom fell out here and knock my power :eek: out for about 45 minutes after I made the damn it post. I just check the forecast, tomorrow is looking really good :D.

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Hope all goes well Mr. Rahn. Damon, tell Chuck to keep the rear end together this time.:D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Head West

DAMN IT! Big *** thunder storm rolled right over the track. :mad::mad::mad: Mike called the track manager and we are going to try again tomorrow morning at 11:00 am, it's suppose to be sunny and clear starting tomorrow through Tuesday.
Doug,
If you want a real nice place to test, you may want to think about heading over to Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds GA. This Saturday they have a regular bracket race, but they will make sure you get all of the runs that you need.
It is only 200 miles away.
If you want to...give me a call 678-458-2033 and I will hook you up with the track owner.

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Doug,
If you want a real nice place to test, you may want to think about heading over to Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds GA. This Saturday they have a regular bracket race, but they will make sure you get all of the runs that you need.
It is only 200 miles away.
If you want to...give me a call 678-458-2033 and I will hook you up with the track owner.
We had talked about Reynolds, but I can't afford a trek that far with the Bash coming up. In reality I shouldn't even be going to the Bash but I am :D.

·
Registered
296 Posts
We had talked about Reynolds, but I can't afford a trek that far with the Bash coming up. In reality I shouldn't even be going to the Bash but I am :D.
Doug,
I fully understand. I just wanted to offer that option.
Don't break anything!
I hope to see you in KY.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Good Luck Doug... I think luck worked out on your side this time with the rain because I don't think you'd ever get the beast hooked up on a track that isn't well prepped. Have fun and be safe!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts