460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
unfreakin believeable! besides all the racing, spectating and comradarie i got a phone call today from one of the manufactors reps. not sure i can say who yet but they are gonna use my car to showcase their products! some i get to keep some i get to return! see enthusium pays off! and of course you actually got to race that car now and then! lol bob netherland

·
Premium Member
8,750 Posts
Coolies man !!!

let us know more when you can bob...

:twisted:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Good deal Bob !!! Make sure you give us the low down on what works !!!

Congrats, Mike

·
Registered
561 Posts
zephies

Damn good Bob show um that the zephyrs started the fox chassis thing, not to mention your good personality had a lot to do with some well deserved exposure. Gregg

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
chatted some more with the vice president today! here is what is happenening, first a small apology to us early iron lovers! the goodies are for the 05 06 gt. hey i love my 460 project zeph but in between i got to race something ya know, lol.
..... so what i am gonna get to play with for my 06 is computor up grades. at wfc i reviewed a set up that data logged each 1/4 run, allowed the full gamut of reprograming, offered diagonistics for engine service, and provides for down loading to windows 98up.
....... in a way this is hilirous, a 51 year old moroon residential contruction worker is in for a heck of a lot learning here lol. the goodies are set to arrive next week! let ya know what else when i know, lol! bobn

1 - 10 of 10 Posts