460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I would love to go to the challenge, but after going to Indy the last 2 yrs. for the Hot Rod Nationals My wife & I swore we'd never go back again.The track was great, but the facilities was terrible.Until they make updates I probably won't make it back. Rick

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
hey gregg hope to see you there, again. lol. maverick facilities suck like as in bathrooms? or? ..........any minnesotians or western wisconsinsites heading down there?,,,. bobn

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'll be there. My brother and I have went to every one so far. Wild Street for the both of us after bracket racing for years. Outgunned for sure, but its fun. Neat way to get in the magazines too!

BBFmavrick Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to go to the challenge, but after going to Indy the last 2 yrs. for the Hot Rod Nationals My wife & I swore we'd never go back again.The track was great, but the facilities was terrible.Until they make updates I probably won't make it back. Rick
What was so bad about the facilities? Should we be packing a port-a-pot?!!?!?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
will be going ,and either racing or crewing for a customer,, not sure yet

not even sure what car yet,lol

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hey Guy's,The restroom facilities are ok i guess,but we always stay at the track and there was only one shower that we could find and it was on the other side of the track opposite of the pits,and they were clear down on the end where you turn to come back down the return rd. When we finally found it ,there was only one shower and no where to sit down or hang your towel or lay your clothes.I just thought a track with that kind of heritage would have been more modernized. But I guess racing at NORWALKRACEWAYPARK has spoiled lots of us.If you ever have a chance to go there, especially for FunFordWeekend don't pass it up. Later Guy's, Rick

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'll be at WFC 10. Probably racing in Modular Street.

*side note*
Anyone who has raced at or is "home track" at Norwalk shouldn't judge other tracks. It is just not fair to other tracks! ;)

Norwalk is killer! But I would put an elevator going up to that damn tower. Climbing that high up should be against the law. :D

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
all tracks should have showers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts