460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry this has to be my first post with you guys, but I just found out today that my two checks from WSC1 bounced. Just wondering if anyone else is having these problems. 700 bucks worth of checks in the can. Apparently we may never see the money.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are apparently a lot of people in the same boat as I am. World Race Events who put on the event has fell off the face of the earth and they hired a lawyer. They say the checks will be made good, who knows when that will be.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeh i want as many people to know what crooks these people are, so no one show up at anything they ever try and promote. Getting screwed out of $700 sucks, and i know there's a lot bigger checks out there than mine.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
i attended all but one of the world ford challenges and raced at most of them. i am truly sorry to see the event go down in flames.
....sorry your reward for wining or placing has not been honored. if 700 is all you lose/get screwed out of this year i would say your not doing too bad. hope things dont get you too wired out......fwiw bob

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know three people that won money that weekend. Two of the checks went through. One didn't. Its really a shame that this race was such a flop this year. We had 10 good years when it was a Ford only race. We always looked forward to it. This year when they let everyone in nobody showed up. Attendence was horrible. I assumed they would pro-rate the money or something because with all the advertising they did they had to have lost their a#@ on that race. Instead of pro-rating it they wrote bad checks. Kind of sad really.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know I expected to hear the whole weekend that they were going to cut the purse, but they never did. Attendance was terrible for sure, but you would think an event this size would expect the worse and have enough money to cover their butt.

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
richter69 said:
hey Nick, check out my post count :D

Jon: if you post one more time you are going to lose that 1969 post count :lol:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Lem Evans said:
FORD BASH II . July 25th & 26th .....checks will be good :!: ..... :D
We'll be there on Saturday Lem. You can help me dial this thing in. I need some 6.40's.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
F570.RD said:
Anyone know who won the 10g raffle at the last WFC?.....I did'nt think so

Yeh that definitely seemed like a scam to me too. I also know that one of the $10,000 outlaw winners from last year had a hell of a time getting his check to go through. These people are thieves and i'll never be back.

As far as the WSC1 goes, i'm hearing that at least a hundred or more checks could be bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts