460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy crap!!!.......Just read through all of the smack talk for the 08 bash!...Seems alot of em' can dish it out AND take it! Lmfao!!!!!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I have a blast listening to these guy's.:) All in good fun

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I don't match race or talk smack:) I just take your money;)

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I think Bruno is on some anti smack talking medication he has been quite for the last few days :D.

I hope with all this new power bruno is getting he can stick it, I remember last year he was on the fine line between sticking and lighting them up as he was making a run...... I sure hope my front end shows up soon, so my cars diet will be better....:rolleyes:

Can't wait to see ya there KY

Randy

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I am with you Rick I kind of keep out of that conversation, I am going to race and have fun....and see some of my friends. see ya there

Randy
One thing is for sure, we will have fun:)

·
Registered
6,970 Posts
**** reality ---- whatever im in training mode .... gonna whoop that ky crews azz this year --- ive got everyone and there mother calling me lately to see how im doing !!!! :D ..... how big is the new motor ??? how much spray ??? how light is the car ???? sounds like everyone else is a little scared ...... :eek:

by the way coug i never had traction problems as long as Philip preps that track the same its fixing to be on like donkey kong .......

just like the engine gods said " it will be the fastest conventional head there" !!!!!

muhhahahahahah ............ biatches " like Damon would say " :eek:

ok back to training.......

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,970 Posts

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
just 2 stages, get it right coug........:D

You better clear it first with Les though, I think he is the fastest conv headed mustang if I recollect.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
just 2 stages, get it right coug........:D

You better clear it first with Les though, I think he is the fastest conv headed mustang if I recollect.

If rumor is right he will be there helping Bruno do burn outs and showing him the correct way to ratchet the shifter 2700 times before doing a burn out...even rumors of the well pump being in the trailer incase he doesn't go fast enough.....:eek:

I hope thats not suppose to be top secret info?

Randy

1 - 20 of 65 Posts