1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
They had swamp buggy racing on the week before that! Which we happen to have the only Ford Swamp buggy racer on out website!

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Was that episode in the state of Delaware? this is the only place i've seen the punkin chunkin i been to that many times it is crazy some of them are cannons as big as 18 wheelers.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
440 Posts
Was that episode in the state of Delaware? this is the only place i've seen the punkin chunkin i been to that many times it is crazy some of them are cannons as big as 18 wheelers.
Yeah, it was Delaware, because I remember them saying that the only casualty from the chunkin' contest was a goose or something, and they said that DNR or Delaware Natural Resources, could have come after them. It was a joke, of course.

·
Registered
690 Posts
they said that DNR or Delaware Natural Resources, could have come after them. It was a joke, of course.
DNR = Department of Natural Resources but Im pretty sure they did say it was in Delaware.

It was deffinately a cool show. The world record was over 4000ft....boys and girls thats 3/4 mile. Its amazing.

I wish a competition was closer for me.

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Yea DNR those pricks that said i'm gonna get fined $500 a day untill i get the septic fixed so $16,000. later and no fines i guess it worked out (that probley could've been a Bruno killing big block i mean a killer big block) well anyway what do you expect from a state that has a chicken for the state bird of course were gonna spend thousands and thousands to throw pumpkins thourgh the air.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Punkin Chunkin Festival is very cool, a bunch of crazy equipment for launching pumpkins, wild crowds and lots of beer. I've been a few times and had a blast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts