460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for 1 oliver rod, regular 2.200/.990 6.800 long. Weight is 575.5g on the big end, 250g on the small, 758.3g total (without bolts), 825g total (with bolts). i do not need bolts.

PICS BELOW!!!

Thanx, Brett

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx.:D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Payment sent. Thanx dan:D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP. still looking. didnt know oliver made different styles of rods.:confused:. the one i need looks to be a lightened version, the small end tapers down at the ends ont he outside and the big end bearing "step" is narrower.

·
Registered
159 Posts
BUMP. still looking. didnt know oliver made different styles of rods.:confused:. the one i need looks to be a lightened version, the small end tapers down at the ends ont he outside and the big end bearing "step" is narrower.

Brett, I need 2 rods myself, maybe 3 if the price is good, so if it helps and you find more than what you need, I will be glad to buy some with you.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
coupe, be sure you hav the same style as me. look at the pictures and you rods CAREFULLY. i got one from TRUKPULR but it was more robust than mine. the small end didnt taper down ont he outside/top and the big end of his had a larger lip for the bearing.

i was told LEM could get single rods and ive already shot him a PM (awaiting response). if your sure yours are the same let me know and ill also see if he can work out a deal on 4, it maybe cheaper for both of us.:D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump. Still looking.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
better check with carrllio rods as it looks like theirs. That is unless your 100% sure there Olivers. I seen some posted on some ones website this past weekend but don't remeber where

Ace

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The arp bolts in them say Oliver on them. I have already contacted Oliver to see about getting a replacement with pictures and he said nothing about them not looking like olivers. I bought them from a fellow member on here that told me they were Oliver.

I would rather give a fellow member the money for a rod than a business. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts