460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some 15x14 wheels with 4.5 Bolt circle and 6.5 Backspacing. If possible would like to get slicks and tubes also. Possibly interested in a complete set of wheels.

Thanks Tore

·
Registered
876 Posts
I am looking for some 15x14 wheels with 4.5 Bolt circle and 6.5 Backspacing. If possible would like to get slicks and tubes also. Possibly interested in a complete set of wheels.

Thanks Tore
Is the Cobra coming together Tore? I got the Maverick running last weekend...... Should make it to the track next month.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[Yes I started back on it.

Tore

QUOTE=A70Maverick;803613]Is the Cobra coming together Tore? I got the Maverick running last weekend...... Should make it to the track next month.[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
59 Posts

Thanks Tore
where in NY are you? If I sell my alumastars tomorrow I will have a set of 15x15x33 gyers, lots of life left in them. Unfortunatley for you my Astars are GM pattern. $200 cannot shhip

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[Wont work but thanks anyways.

Tore

QUOTE=joemcfee;806384]I have a set of Pro Stars 15x14 4.75 backspace if you are interested. I will take $250.00 Thanks Joe[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts