460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am new so please forgive me if I mess up, such as improper wording etc. I just recently lost my car due to an auto accident and looking for a replacement. Wanting a 1970 fastback mustang prostreet setup, backhalfed with 4 link and frame work prety much done and suspension/body done (if not painted thats okay just didn't want to invest alot of time in body work). Would prefer a rolling chasis that is close to being ready to go cause I still have the 532 and glide that my car had in it. But would be interested in complete package if price is right. 1970 is my preference over 1969. Needs to have title because this will be a street driven car. Looking to spend $8-$20k depending on whats available and already done. Contact at 606-306-5260 or email [email protected] ask for Jason Thanks.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Check w/Travis Rice. He did have a 70 Mustang Rolling Chassis ForSale:)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked with Travis but his car has no title or I.D. tags so can't be street legal anymore. Least thats what my local clerks office said. Thanks for the leads though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one on ebay is about exactly what I'm looking for, but is a little over my budget although I have talked to the gentleman trying to work something out. I have also talked with the guy about the car on racing junk and he is straight up, and very easy to talk to. Just not exactly what I'm looking for. Guess I'm to difficult. But trying not to get in a hurry so I can find closer to what I want in my price range. Just in case anyone else is interested the guy with the car on racinjunk is really willing to deal on the car.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wanted to say thanks for the help. After about a week and a half I was able to securea deal on the mustang that was listed on ebay. Since it didn't sale he was willing to sell the car rolling chasis. Took delivery today and hope to have my motor and trans in within 2 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts