460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: nice 2Y internal balance 460 crank, prefer one that is standard and only needs polishing. Please note that crank will need to be shipped to NC.

·
Registered
228 Posts
2y crank

I am sure I have a few to pick from. shipping is the only drawback. probably $75 to ship and I still have to make a box for it.

Javier

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2Y Crank

Don't mind paying for shipping and your time and trouble to build a shipping box if it is a really nice crankshaft only needing polishing on standard journals. Thank you for responding to my post.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Tall order

Don't mind paying for shipping and your time and trouble to build a shipping box if it is a really nice crankshaft only needing polishing on standard journals. Thank you for responding to my post.
We all wish to find Cranks that good in any engine :D

Reality is people use Fram filters and use cheap oil so tapered crank journals are plentifull.

I just pulled a 460 out and will be stripping it next few days.
I also have a crank grinder that will make the journals nice and round if you know your dimension...

Javier

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
WTB: nice 2Y internal balance 460 crank, prefer one that is standard and only needs polishing. Please note that crank will need to be shipped to NC.
Must be a 2Y specifically? Or any 2Y-series crankshaft? (In other words, does convertor pilot size matter?)

If you want a freshly polished std-std 2Y(any suffix) crankshaft, we can sell/ship one to you for perhaps $200 delivered. Call for details and a firm quote.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts