460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a good set of 460 or 429 heads. Something that would go good on a mild 466. The cheaper the better. I live in Texas but might travel for the right heads. Heads need to be ready to run

·
Registered
152 Posts
Heads

Doesn't look like PM went through. I have a nice set of C9VE's (same as D0VE's) pulled from junk yard. They had a recent valve job and are cleaned lubed and ready to install. These are all stock and the price is $450.00 plus FedEx shipping from Charlotte NC 28205 two boxes at 70 pounds.
Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
152 Posts
Heads

Also have a nice set of D3VE's, came off low hour OMC 7.5 Marine engine. Fresh from machine shop - cleaned, magnufluxed, pressure tested, guides cut for positive seals and clearance for high lift cams, 3 angle valve job, Viton valve seals, performance valve springs for mild hydraulic cams, decked .025 to raise compression - 91cc chambers. These are small valve heads so no problems with piston to valve clearance. Ported for mild street and competition - Intake ports gasket matches and equalized, valve bowls smoothed and guide narrowed - intake flow 320cfm @ .600 lift. Exhaust has a full reworked port - all lumps and bumps have been removed and the whole port reshaped for max flow - exhaust flow 190cfm @ .600 lift. This is a great all around head for a 460 and I have run several sets just like these and they are BADASS! 500 HP easy! Price is $700.00 plus fedex from Charlotte NC for 2 boxes at 70 pounds.
Thanks,
Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts