460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RODS

THANKS FOR HIJACKING MY THREAD TO THROW MUD. I sent you a pm and told you that since it was shorter than you had originally thought that I may not be able to use it. From 60'' to 48'' is a pretty substantial difference. I originally thought it may not be an issue but that would be cutting it close and I hated to take that chance.
But after long debate Im responding to your comment on my thread and this will be the only response i give. Ive bought lots of things off of here and never one problem so Ill let my reputation speak for itself. Im truly sorry for any trouble I may have unknowingly caused you and wish you the best, but theres really no need to post negative comments. I enjoy and respect this forum for what it is intended and Ive been fortunate to deal with some great people and buy some good, parts.

·
Registered
92 Posts
rods

I just sent you a PM, I do understand that we all change our minds and that is O.K. Sometimes we just jump to conclusions by mistake which I must have because I did not read the PM. Forgive me for jumping to conclusions, I will try and delete my my post on your thread. Again please forgive me for the misunderstanding which I had.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts