460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellas -

I ended up with a 427 Tunnel Port and I need to drop it into something. Looking for a street or street/strip car, but will consider all out race car for the right price. First choice would be a '64 Fairlane sedan, but also a big fan of '66-'67 Fairlanes, Galaxies, fastback Mustangs, etc.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
285 Posts
galaxie

63 post car with four speed galaxie $1500 in south carolina ,Pm and I will send picks ,will be a couple of days ,we have rain right now ,Thanks Nick

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
63 post car with four speed galaxie $1500 in south carolina ,Pm and I will send picks ,will be a couple of days ,we have rain right now ,Thanks Nick
PM sent.

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Building ya a nice little collection there aren't ya! How's the ole white Fairlane these days?
Hey, John. Collection has grown a bit recently. Added a clean 71 Javelin 401; will be a Trans Am racer clone. Also picked up a 68 hemi Roadrunner - nice driver. Getting the '66 Fairlane convt. roadworthy now - have a alum. headed 390 and toploader about ready to drop in. The Fairlane hardtop is doing well; drive it around periodically. Need to spend more time at the track with it. Also hope to hit the Pure Stock Drags this season with a 70 Ram Air IV GTO - M21, 4.33s, etc. Getting it ready now as well.

Scott

1 - 9 of 9 Posts