460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guy's ,If anyone has,or knows of a old Mustang junk donor car that I can get some body parts from, please contact me. I'm redoing my 68 FB and need a part that is not being made yet.
Thanks 740-395-4275

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need the driver side door pillar/post that the striker plate bolts to.

·
Registered
189 Posts
give this guy a call he just got a parts car not to long ago i found for him should still have it
918-227-0678 names melvin after 9 am

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
give this guy a call he just got a parts car not to long ago i found for him should still have it
918-227-0678 names melvin after 9 am
Thanks alot. I called him and he's going to check. I appreciate everyones help.
If you guy's from the west coast could find one, that would be great. It might not have any rust:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
if you dont find a fastback one let me know i do know where theres a coupe that i could get one from

·
Registered
454 Posts
parts

Hey Guy's ,If anyone has,or knows of a old Mustang junk donor car that I can get some body parts from, please contact me. I'm redoing my 68 FB and need a part that is not being made yet.
Thanks 740-395-4275
my friend has a 67 coupe that he wants to sell.his cell number is 931-581-7926.ask for ricky.pat.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really don't want to buy a complete car as I have to much unused junk now.
Guy's I appreciate all of everybody's help.I would'nt have thought that this part would be this hard to find.:eek:

·
Registered
189 Posts
sorry about the heart attack melvin gave you i just talked to him lol.if 1 from a coupe would work give me your email and i'll take some pics of 1 i know and see if you could use it and get a price

·
Registered
285 Posts
mustang

I do not see why the door post frt would be any different since the doors are the same .

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I do not see why the door post frt would be any different since the doors are the same .
It's not the frt. post. it's the back,where the 1/4 panel is attached. The only diff. is the coupe's have a slot cutout at the top for the rear window to roll down.The FB's don't have a BG. anyway I found a complete junker car for $200.
Thanks for the help Guy's.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts