460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting To Buy, an 8" Traction Lock and 3.73 - 3.89 gears for my Dad's 1963 Falcon. He's looking for an upgrade from his open 3.25 setup. We don't need the case, so it doesn't have to be together. I'm looking to save him a few bucks buying used, so hopefully one of you fine gents have one laying around after a 9" upgrade. :D Thanks!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Pat,

8.8 inch? If so I have the Differential from my 02 Mustang. I am in Phila,PA so we can meet up. It is 28 spline, and I have axles for it also, do not have gears though.

frank

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi I have a complete 3rd member 8" with 4:11 trac loc . everything new.

I dont need it , and will take 300.00 for it plus shipping.

Let me know and i will take some pics for you .

Thanks!! Tom

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tom! I called my Dad tonight and he didn't want to go as steep as 4.11's, but I think I may have him reconsidering. His little Falcon would love those gears, and he just put a little more cam in it as well which need those gears. We could come pick them up too, if that's okay, to save the trouble of shipping. We're always looking for a road trip. He wants a day to sleep on it. :D

Pat

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bought Tom's setup so my Dad is good to go. Took a nice road trip to Tom's work in NY to pick them up, and everything went perfect. Saw a picture of Tom's 67 Mustang Fastback and it sure looks nice. Thanks again Tom!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought Tom's setup so my Dad is good to go. Took a nice road trip to Tom's work in NY to pick them up, and everything went perfect. Saw a picture of Tom's 67 Mustang Fastback and it sure looks nice. Thanks again Tom!
Thanks Pat , It was really nice to meet you and your father. I wish you guys lots of luck and fun at the track.

Thanks Again!! Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts