460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'M BUILDING A NEW MOTOR NEED A BIG SET OF HEADS TRYING TO GET ABOUT 950 TO 1000 HP WITH NO BOTTLE HELP I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED A SET OF CHEVY PORT TRICK FLOW HEADS THAT FLOW AROUND 450 INTAKE AND 400 EXHAUST ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE

ON MY 541 I'M RUNNING A SET OF BLUE THUNDERS AND WITH PORTING AND POLISHING THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB I JUST WANT TO BEAT A COUPLE OF CHEVYS THAT I JUST CAN'T QUITE GET IT DONE .003 OR .004 IS ALL I'M LOSING BY BUT THAT COULD BE TRACTION TOO :wink: :shock:

·
Registered
52 Posts
HEADS

HEY FELLOW MUD RACER,I HAVE A SET OF THE TRICKFLOW HEADS WITH NEW 2.35 INTAKE AND 1.88 EXH VALVES THEY ALSO HAVE NEW K MOTION 850 LIFT SPRINGS. THEY HAVE BEEN PORT MATCHED AND SMOOTHED ONLY.THEY ARE FRESH AND READY TO BOLT ON. THEY HAVE BEEN MILLED .010 TO TRUE THEM UP,THEVE NEVER BEEN BROKE OR WELDED UP,THEY ALSO COME WITH A MATCHING INTAKE MANIFOLD DRILLED FOR FUEL INJECTION OR NITROUS. I BOUGHT THEM FROM A FELLOW RACER AND RIGHT NOW WE CAN'T AFFORD TO BUILD A NEW A NEW MOTOR. THE HEADS SELL FOR 2634.95 NEW AND THE INTAKE SELLS FOR 634.95 I'LL TAKE 2200.00 FOR THEM PLUS SHIPPING,WE HAVE GUIDE PLATES BUT NO STUDS,WE WERE GOING TO USE A JESSEL ROCKER ARM SETUP. THANKS MUDNUTS

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GOT ANY PICS AND DO YOU HAVE THE FLOW NUMBERS ON THEM

ARE THEY THE A -460 HEADS OR ? CALL ME 816-309-7609

·
Registered
685 Posts
HERSCHINATOR said:
I'M BUILDING A NEW MOTOR NEED A BIG SET OF HEADS TRYING TO GET ABOUT 950 TO 1000 HP WITH NO BOTTLE HELP I WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED A SET OF CHEVY PORT TRICK FLOW HEADS THAT FLOW AROUND 450 INTAKE AND 400 EXHAUST ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE

ON MY 541 I'M RUNNING A SET OF BLUE THUNDERS AND WITH PORTING AND POLISHING THEY ARE DOING A GREAT JOB I JUST WANT TO BEAT A COUPLE OF CHEVYS THAT I JUST CAN'T QUITE GET IT DONE .003 OR .004 IS ALL I'M LOSING BY BUT THAT COULD BE TRACTION TOO :wink: :shock:
Your blue thunder heads?? What cc are they??? If they are 100cc would you like to sell them???

thanks

·
Registered
127 Posts
Heads

Have a complete set of C460 heads with rockers and matched single four C460 intake that I may consider selling. Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts