112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please PM what you have...

Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup...just found that one. He's on racing junk.

·
Registered
685 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
The late "Hemi-Hunter" had one of these and his son offered it to me when I purchased the Maverick. If you are serious I will put him in touch with you. He wanted quite a bit less than the guy in the Colorado cl ad.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't have to have anything. I'm not picky. I have heard so much BS from so many people in this industry it's unbelievable. One guy says to run these because this reason and the next guys says that won't work....and so on and so on. Some people won't tell you a damn thing because it's some kind of classified information that only they should know. People think engines info is some kind of nation security risk and you can't tell anyone. I have never seen anything like it. It's like people want you turn learn that hard way instead of helping you out.

At this point I am copying what Bigfoot runs because I know it works. Don't know what else to do at this point.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Dont get to upset.... SOme of these guys build engines for a living, thats how they make money, they will want to build your engine not tell you how to do it...

anyway, i called you and left a message, call me this evening... we can go over what your goals are and what parts you have now, and what parts i have...

FYI

Dave McClaim.. (spelling)

he is on these boards. He use to build Monster trucks engines... (plus other race engines)
Mine engine is no different than what he built... might give him a call and chat it up.. He might help ya''''?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got your message and I appreciate it... I will call this evening.

I understand they make their living off of engine but I own my own business too and I give out pretty much any info to help a guy out. People are just greedy as far as I am concerned.

·
Registered
783 Posts
I got your message and I appreciate it... I will call this evening.

I understand they make their living off of engine but I own my own business too and I give out pretty much any info to help a guy out. People are just greedy as far as I am concerned.
Just remember, the guy that knows what works, knows it because of either pure luck, or trial and error. Most are of the latter. Charging for knowledge isn't greed, its education. Try and get you a Harvard education for a cup of coffee. There are a lot of guys on here willing to tell you what works. You'll just have to listen and make up your mind.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I guess I disagree. In my field I litterally am one of the top 4 businesses/people and I will tell you exactly what PN to buy for your build and why. No BS...no questions asked. Bring your machine to my shop and I will help build/fix it (within reason) at no cost. Why? Because I am not greedy and it's the right thing to do. Do you think I don't have years in trial and error? Hell yeah I do... I believe in helping my fellow man out. Especially if we are in the same boat (cars, trucks, engines, fab, etc).

Those are just my beliefs...they are not for everyone though.

Either way we are way off subject now so does anyone have a blower intake? :)

·
Registered
685 Posts
I guess I disagree. In my field I litterally am one of the top 4 businesses/people and I will tell you exactly what PN to buy for your build and why. No BS...no questions asked. Bring your machine to my shop and I will help build/fix it (within reason) at no cost. Why? Because I am not greedy and it's the right thing to do. Do you think I don't have years in trial and error? Hell yeah I do... I believe in helping my fellow man out. Especially if we are in the same boat (cars, trucks, engines, fab, etc).

Those are just my beliefs...they are not for everyone though.

Either way we are way off subject now so does anyone have a blower intake? :)
i have two blower intakes, but not for A-heads.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.