460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: Junk/Damaged A460 Block for mock up. Does not need to have main caps included, just the Block will work.

This will be used to write a RELIABLE A460 Block Litening program which will benefit US ALL.

Let me know what you have and where it is located. The further East, the better. I will pay for it, and for shipping.

Thanks, dennis

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
thought lsm already did that

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LSM has a program for an Eliminator Block(maybe- they weren't really sure). I called them and they told me they couldn't handle it as it's a different deal. I need an A-460 Block because I found a company that will write an A-460 specific program for that block to remove 60-70 pounds.

That's a lot of unsprung weight. He won't charge to write the program, but does need a donor block to sonic and drill test metal thickness in different places to make sure there are no breakthroughs with a good block when it's being litened.

Hopefully someone can help out with this. I placed a call last nite to an old friend in MI, John Vermeersch of FRPP and asked him for help. It's in the works so there will be a reliable program
for this soon.

Thanks. As I said, it will benefit us all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts